Our most exciting chapter is just beginning, and we are looking for talent that wants to make an impact. If you’re looking to make an impact in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment with a team that embodies passion, collaboration, and growth, we encourage you to speak with us about modernizing the way professionals and businesses receive permits and licenses.
Clariti is an emerging cloud-based leader empowering governments to efficiently serve citizens. We’ve built an industry leading permitting and licensing software for local and state governments and are passionate about improving the lives of citizens in today’s ever-changing regulatory environment.
In 2019, we won the largest permitting and licensing contract in North America, and raised investment to drive our next stage of growth. In 2020 and beyond, we are accelerating across North America with our industry-leading technology that harnesses the power of the Salesforce platform. Having been recently recognized as one of the top 10 government technology companies globally, we welcome people from all backgrounds who are inspired by the opportunity to positively impact the lives of millions of citizens.
As a Business Development Representative, you are energetic, motivated, and articulate. You are a tenacious hunter with a proven track record helping to kick-start sales. You describe yourself as a results-oriented, self-starter who is excited about joining a high performance, high intensity, scaling company. This is a highly visible position with great opportunity for growth.
Intelligent, quick-witted, and persistent, you understand how to quickly match a customer’s needs with a product value proposition. You take ownership of every opportunity to engage a new prospect.
You are on the front lines with the marketing team catching any inbound interest, and providing prospects who have “raised their hand” a friction-free experience to get their questions answered. When you have no inbound requests to service, you are constantly researching new potential suspects using the attributes of our “Ideal Customer Profile”, working your network and sales tools, following up on high-quality lists, and always tweaking and improving our messages and scripts.
- Respond to leads and execute a high volume of calls and emails per day.
- Works within the marketing team to develop target lists, call strategies, messaging and new ways to increase awareness of BasicGov.
- Research prospects to build effective outreach. Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that BasicGov provides.
- Uses a combination of phone, email, and social touches, in order to schedule qualified meetings with prospects.
- Constantly evolves and improves the lead qualification process.
- Engages with sales teams to ensure timely hand off of leads.
- Maintains a pipeline of prospects as information is gathered and interest is vetted. Leverages CRM and is diligent about tracking notes and activities.
- Acquires an expert knowledge of BasicGov’s value propositions the pains we solve for our customers, and what they will gain by using our solutions.
Success is driven by a combination of the following:
- Drive a fast follow-up of incoming leads. When prospects actively look for a solution, the early bird gets the worm. You’re the first to answer their call.
- Hit the daily target of personalized emails/calls sent to suspects who fit our ICP.
- Work with our Account-Based Marketing team to constantly improve our list building and outbound email/LinkedIn campaigns
- Deliver the target SQL (Sales Qualified Leads) goal by following up on MQLs and turning those into meetings scheduled with Sales Executives.
- Improve the quality of meetings by sales, through testing and improving our initial MQL screening process, and helping improve the ICP.
- 1 - 3 years relevant sales experience in the software industry.
- Responsive, friendly, and thoughtful in communications; effective in communicating ideas and information, both written and verbal.
- Strong listening, written, and verbal skills. Native English speaker with outstanding communication and presentation skills, spoken and written.
- Extremely comfortable on the phone. No fear of initiating contact and learning.
- Coachable, self-aware, open to feedback.
- Curious - Learns quickly and often. Always trying to improve and optimize.
- Able to learn new concepts and software programs quickly, retain large amounts of information, and adapt to a changing work environment
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a long sales cycle.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Outreach.IO, Salesloft or similar CR systems.
- Successful track record-setting sales appointments in a SaaS startup
- Experience selling workplace productivity, HR or intranet solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, marketing or communications